Quotations TTD, Monday Edition
Well, the last Quotations Thing To Do
went unresolved, so I provided the answers, not wanting my Friends List to suffer pangs of unrequited gamesmanship. In a burst of optimism, here is another Quotations Thing To Do.
These are all tv references, please provide the tv show (specificity is encouraged, such as character). Some shows may be referenced more than once.
There is a theme whence these quotes. First person to guess the theme will win the adulation of their peers.
1, qrssama Pinky and the Brain
"What if the dragon eats us?"
"That would alter our plans."
2. "The Hand That Rocked the Cradle once belonged to Hook you see.
But it got bored and went and joined the Addams Family." lukeski: Animaniacs
3. "Fishing for compliments does not count as an aerobic exercise."
5. "This is so weird. I wish I were home reading stories in binary."
6. tomreedtoon Batman: The Animated Series
"We can stay home and see It's A Wonderful Life."'
"You know, I've never seen that. I could never get past the title."
7. "Love is like a gerbil. It's a lot of fun, but it leaves pellets everywhere."
8. "This... is so... brilliant!"
9. "So you see, Miss McLaine, that you couldn't have been Kaye Ballard in a previous life. She's a Summer and you're definately an Autumn."
10. "You must love this country more than I love a cold beer on a hot Christmas morning."