Questions from the Question Authority part II
Continuing from the previous set of questions
(which is still open if you should want to answer):
Let's pretend you're a guest on Shockwave Radio
. Many of you reading this have been interviewed by me, and many more have listened. Even if you have never been on the show, or you're just dropping by, or you stumbled upon this post by accident, I want to know a few things about you. I don't care if we've never met in person. Feel free to post these questions in your LiveJournal, so I (or anyone else) may answer. Some of the questions may have multiple answers or you might simply change your mind, so you (or me) may respond differently if this gets passed around.
This interview will be structured as a question and a follow-up. All questions have the implied disclaimer "where applicable".
11. What's your favorite thing said with a British accent?
11a. French accent?
12. How did you come to be on LiveJournal?
12a. Have you made unexpected connections here?
13. Which would you rather be, a Hero or a Sidekick?
13a. What would your Superpower be?
14. What piece of music had the greatest emotional impact on you when you first heard it?
14a. Did you develop a taste for your favorite band/singer/group/composer as a kid, in High School, in College or at some other time?
15. Are you the same religion as your parents?
15a. Why or why not?
16. Did you have a pet growing up?
16a. Do you have a pet or pets now?
17. Who's your favorite artist/group to see in live concert?
18. Brag about something you don't normally brag about.
18a. Congratulate someone who usually doesn't get their proper props.
19. Toilet paper: hanging forward or hanging from the back?
19a. Butter: In the fridge or left out?
20. What's your favorite smell?
20a. What do you associate that smell with?