1. What city were you born in?
2. Favorite beverage?
Depends on the circumstances. Ice water, orange juice (not from conc.) and a good beer are all correct answers.
3. Favorite vacation destination?
Don't go anyplace regularly
4. Name of childhood pet?
Lingi Lingi Leechy Yangtze Pangtze Ching Chung Neechy Bong Gooey Suey Lee Ming Lion Ticky Wicky Licky Chang O'Brien (spelling approx); Generally called Lingi or Linguis J. Kittycat on formal occasions, such as his Bar Mitzvah.
5. Bacon bits, Croutons or sunflower seeds on your salad?
Raisins (and that other stuff).
6. Favorite Blizzard flavor?
I'm not entirely sure I've ever had a Blizzard.
7. Favorite sport to watch? Play?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Favorite Musician or Band?
10. Favorite Holiday?
Dunno, they're all good. Passover, maybe.
11. Favorite Flower?
Don't have one.
12. Have you ever been skydiving?
13. Paper or Plastic?
14. Favorite meal to cook or prepare at home?
Duck-flavored Ramen noodles, with an egg or two.
15. Last book you read or are reading?
Well, I'm slowly reading several books, but the one I'm reading for fun (and therefore will probably finish first) is "The Hotel New Hampshire" by John Irving.
16. What is your astrological sign?
Not that I pay attention to Astrology at all, but Ares.
17. Chipotle - Bowl or Burrito?
18. What was the make and model of your first car?
I've only owned one car in my life, my current one: 1999 Mazda Protege. Bought it new, have almost 39,000 miles on it.
19. Would you rather... Have complete control over who gets to go to Heaven and Hell or who gets to star in movies?
If people knew, then the former. If not... probably the former anyway. Who cares about actors when there's karma to mete out?
20. Would you rather live in a country...Where the national currency was the Nilla Wafer or Where the national anthem was Quite Riot's "Cum on Feel the Noize"? Things to consider: ATM's, Olympics
You mean, it's not like that now?