Edited 5/14: DING! DING! DING! Contest Over. Answers provided.
1. "If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. I think that the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever." asimovberlioz with a nudge from joelrosenberg Woody Allen (as Boris Grushenko), Love and Death
2. "You're the ruler of the galaxy. Show a little taste!" joelrosenberg Johnny Depp (as Ed Wood), Ed Wood
3. "Normal is what everyone else is, and you are not." jrittenhouse Malcolm McDowell (as Dr. Tolian Soran), Star Trek: Generations
4. "It's not a conspiracy! It's a family!" ann_totusek Donald Sutherland (as Flan Kittridge), Six Degrees of Separation
5. "Fester, I hope someday you know the indescribable joy of having children. And paying someone else to raise them."unguessed: Anjelica Houston (as Morticia Addams), Addams Family Values
6. "Of course I'm dead. I'm just not paying for the party." a hard one, unguessed: Forest Witaker (as Buddy Chester), Lush Life
7. "You know, back in the 60s when we said we wanted to change society... perhaps we should have been more specific." another hard one, unguessed: Christopher Lloyd (as Dennis van Welker), Camp Nowhere
8. "You are the audience. I am the writer. I OUTRANK you." shsilver: Kenneth Mars (as Franz Liebkind), The Producers, TOS...
9. "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." Tsk tsk tsk. Unguessed: Humphrey Bogart (as Rick Blaine), Casablanca
10. "In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo DaVinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love. They had five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock. " asimovberlioz: Orson Wells (as Harry Lime), The Third Man