Let's pretend you're a guest on Shockwave Radio. Many of you reading this have been interviewed by me, and many more have listened. Even if you have never been on the show, or you're just dropping by, or you stumbled upon this post by accident, I want to know a few things about you. I don't care if we've never met in person. Feel free to post these questions in your LiveJournal, so I (or anyone else) may answer. Some of the questions are you-specific, so you (or me) can have different sets for different people.
This interview will be structured as a question and a follow-up. All questions have the implied disclaimer "where applicable".
1. Where does your LJ name come from?
1a. If you could pick another alias, what would it be?
2. What is your earliest memory?
2a. What is the earliest book you remember your mother or father reading to you?
3. Describe your face.
3a. Describe my face.
4. Do you think someone reading your LJ posts would recognize you in person?
4a. What makes you laugh?
5. What movie have you seen the most times?
5a. Do you watch different movies or tv when with other people?
6. When did you feel like science fiction fandom was your home? (Or any organization that you a part of.)
6a. When did you feel like an adult?
7. Have I ever given you a massage?
7a. In general, do you think touch is an important part of the healing process.
8. What is your most unrecognized skill?
8a. What is the one thing you are doing NOW that will most change the future?
9. Are you right handed or left handed?
9a. Is there anything you prefer to do or are better at with your off hand?
10. What music do you think we have in common, or that you would like to share with me?
10a. Is there a book/movie/music that I introduced you to?